This version addresses some problems found in the previous release and add some new features:
Move and align (1D Align tool)
Align objects using two directions from a common base point.
- Select a target node. Pick a reference point and a target point to displace the node to a new position. This is a free space operation.
- Pick one point to set a reference direction, and a target point to match the original direction to it.
- Use Right Click or ESCAPE to end the tool.
Random transformations tool
Tool packed with several options to randomize and clone nodes.
Extra tool: Camera/Render batch manager
Tool intended to improve the use of the native batch render tool.Some features: Set render size per camera, add active view to batch render with auto naming and output path, Add multiple cameras with one action.
Tools improvements and fixes
- Removed some outdated tools.
- Replicator tool:
- Fixed problem with grouped objects
- Changed the groups mode option to two separate parameters (for grouped nodes only):
- Use source node entire group. On/Off Setting.
- Replace target node entire group. On/Off setting.
- Fixed instancing mode (was broken), added a note explaining this mode only works for un-grouped nodes.
- Local rotation tool:
- Fixed problem with merged objects
- Fixed incorrect angle measurement issue
- Added option to have an additional reference point to offset the rotation angle measurement
- Area and volume measure:
- Added parameter for units multiply factor.
- UVW Map tools:
- Improved fitting algorithm.
- Added option to change axis alignment
- Fixed problem with menu registration
- Fixed MacroScripts errors with 3ds Max 2016
- Fixed installer issues with version 2016 compatibility.