Tool for creating panel cuts reports. Useful for furniture or kitchen cabinets design.
- Parts dimension, quantity and sheet use report.
- Material finish, part type, description, grain orientation properties.
- Export a .csv file with Part quantity, dimensions, finish, grain direction, part and description values; Import the file in a spreadsheet or cut optimization software.
- Copy scripts, usericons and usermacros folders to 3ds Max user folder. Usually located at: C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\20XX - 64bit\ENU
- Restart Max if opened.
- Add the macro to a toolbar. Found under the category “HAG tools”.