Random node selection. By percent of the selected nodes or “Dot-Gap” pattern.
- Percent: Keep a random percentage of the total quantity of nodes in the current selection.
- Step: Performs a skip pattern in the selection.
- Subtract: Same as percent, but inverse: deselect a random percentage within selection.
- Pattern: Not a random mode; Instead it wil unselect nodes following a pattern.
- Percent: Percentage of nodes quantity to be selected
- Step: Quantity of objects to skip in the selection
- Subtract percent: Percentage of nodes quantity to be un-selected
Note: The tool will respect the selection pick order.
- Keep: How much objects the pattern will keep
- Quit: Quantity of objects that will be deselected.
Keep: 3; Quit: 2